Goggles Can I Haz Goggles?

Tony

Staff member
Man, I miss FPV so much that I had to purchase a new set of goggles. I'm not going to post what they are at this time, but I hope my eyes like them better than the Dominator V2's that I had. Because I couldn't do anything with those. And they were HEAVY!!! You could not look straight ahead, you were always looking down because that is how they sit on your face.

So these new ones have been ordered and I'm hoping like hell they show up very soon. I HATE waiting on china (that is your only hint lmao). But when I get my VRX/VTX sorted out and get some good antennas, it's game on!!!

Post up your own thread and let us know what goggles you are running, or want!!!

Stambo

What was wrong with the Dominators Tony?
I love my V3s.
I had to make some lenses from an old pair of glasses as the diopters you can buy made it worse.
Do you use glasses for small work at all?

Tony

Staff member
They were extremely heavy and the lenses wouldn't go narrow enough for my eyes. All the way in and I could still see a double image. Not bad, but enough that it would give you a headache.

And yes, I am very far sighted and need "old man" glasses for close up work. But, I never had an issue actually seeing the image in the fatsharks. They just were not comfortable to me. We will see how this next set goes.

Tony

Staff member
I HAZ GOGGLES!!! :yahoo:

Had the wife go pick up another package at the post office, and while she did, I had her check the house mail. There was a slip that they "missed us". Bull S***!!! There was never a knock on the door. Anyway, after picking up the "other" package (more on that later) I had her drive all the way to the next town to the other post office to see if the package was there. And it was. So My goggles and another set of antennas are sitting at my house waiting for me to get there. And I can't friggin wait!!! It's been too long. Just hope they work worth a crap. I doubt they will until I get my new VRX though. And I'm thinking about ordering another one. Not sure on that one yet.

Top Bottom