Chargers Budget minded charger suggestions??

wolfman76

hey everyone well it looks as if my charger she hath died.. my question is for suggestions on a budget minded charger seeing as i can't afford alot right so if anyone has any suggestion i would appreciate them and as always thanks for your help....

wolfman76

That what you got Tony? And i will check them out was looking at a couple of turnigy chargers

Tony

Staff member
I have a B6AC that I might sell if I can find it. I'm running the iCharger 306b with two 575w 12v power supplies. 30 amps, 1000+w of power, ti's a monster and I love it. But, you are looking at right around $200 to build this charging system if you do the wiring yourself.

wolfman76

I have 2 475 watt power supplies.. How much would you be willing to sell it for? Ooh yeah i saw that icharger that is a nice charger

Tony

Staff member
The B6AC is a 50w charger with it's own power supply (which is what the "AC" in the name stands for). these things sell for $60 new (or they did), I would let this one go for $35. It's served me quite well over the years.

Full disclosure!

I did short this thing out, and there is a thread documenting what I did to it. All it did was burn the traces on the balance board. I replaced the traces with wire, and it's working perfectly. If I didn't want to charge my packs at 10 amps, I would still be using it. I just want you to know about this if you do decide to buy it. If you don't open it up, you will never know anything happened to it.

When I sell this, there will not be any charge leads for it, but I will include the USB adapter as well as the temp adapter. I don't have the software anymore, but I'm sure you can download a newer version. If I find the disk though, I will send that as well. So you will be getting the charger, power cord, USB adapter (you will need a USB cord to mini usb) and the temp sensor for nicd and nimh cells.

Just let me know if you are interested, and I will see if I can locate this thing. At this time, I have NO idea where it is. And it could take a while to locate it.

Top Bottom