General Brushless Buggies!

jamiem

I never noticed this bit of the forum before, and thought it was a bit under-used, so here's a couple of videos our our small track we've set up at our flying club. There's 3 of us in these video's with brushless 1/8th buggies (Hyper 7, Hyper 8.5 and HPI Trophy 3.5), all converted from nitro. The power is nuts, nice and quiet so as not to annoy the heck out of the farmer who's land we rent, and most importantly, easy to have a bit of fun :)

All 3 have now been sold on in favour of truggies - they are more resiliant the battering we give them, don't roll at the slightest touch, and are generally better suited to us. I've not got any footage of these yet, but will do shortly :) We have a Mugen MBX5T, a Mugen MBX6T and a Losi 8ight 2.0T :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Those 1/8 scales are a blast. Get some upclose pics of the truggies of you can. And just FYI, this is a rather new forum. Breeze was really the only one to post here. I'm hoping there will be more activity in here.

jamiem

I was hoping to get to the field today but other things have got in the way. I'll take some pics and hopefully a vid or 2 at the weekend; the truggies are awesome fun, and handle the small jump we've put in much better than the buggies ever did. The only thing is we could all do with some new lipos as the pair we have each have easily done 100 cycles each and are past their best now.

Tony

Staff member
eh, that just means you are having a blast with them lol. I have had the itch to get back into racing, just don't have the money, and shortly, I won't have the time lol. but I will have something.

Top Bottom