Micro Brushless Blade Nano CP X

heli-maniac

Ok if you read my post on my first nano it has become my sims more or less
i still fly on real flight but the nano is real life
so killed the stock motor in 30 flights so ordered a mild brushless kit put it all in and every thing was not real happy with it at all
the motor just didnt seem right not any more power than the stock motor and would eat up batteries fast
so i emailed the guy i got it from and he told me to send it back to him to checkout so i did just that
he emailed me back and said he found a broken wire in one of the leads coming out of the motor this was like the 3rd one he had like that so he gave me a upgrade
by the end of the week he had me a new wild motor to me
so i got it put in and the nano is back together so i put one battery on it and HOLLY CRAP BATMAN this thing is screaming i think it has more head speed than my 130x
the head speed made it stable out a lot more than the stock motor ever had but i did loose some flight time about 30 sec. not to bad.
so i now what to do to get more time out of it got with Rick of Air Time on landing skids seeing how thats were the battery goes to se what we could do to make them take a bigger battery
like the mcpx. he said no problem ill hook you up with a set to tests out and see what you can do with them so soon the Nano will carry a 300mha 35c Mcpx battery it will either be way cool or a fire ball LOL anyway just thought i would sare the Brushless Nano with you

Bradsd

Sounds awesome, the brushed motor is a weakness of this bird. Mine lasted about 50 flights before getting weak. I am happy with the power if they would last a little longer. I love the little Nano but it does break down easily, my main board was bad and one motor down in a month also had to change the tailboom due to a crash. Maybe I will cross it over to the brushless in the future.

heli-maniac

just finished the maid flight with the new skids and hyperion g3 250mah 25c mcpx pack
flight went from 3 minutes to 6.5 minutes and this thing screams

- - - Updated - - -
here is some pics of my nanos
the one with the green blades is the brushless

Last edited:
Top Bottom