Brian from Las Vegas,NV

Badbowtie007

Just wanted to say HI and thank you to Tony for his time . I am a single dad raising a 4 year old girl and a 13 year old son with full coustdy have not see mom in two years.f. I don't have a lot of free time but I'm getting back into flying heli's again about 1 1/2 ago my house was robbed. They took the RC heli's ,cars, and boat along with all my tool kids PS3 computers ect. It was a bad thing to walk into and it all be gone. It was right after I was laid off after 10 year as construction foremen. So could not go get new stuff til just a few weeks ago. A friend gave me a little heli max axe cp and cpv3 so flew,them for a few weeks and it was great. I'm still learning to fly heli. So I went out and got a T Rex 450 it was used but in good shape. I needed a radio so got a DX6i. Got lost real setting it up.then u found this site and Tony walked right through it .SO A BIG THANK TONY

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure Brian. That sucks to hear about being robbed and about the other half, I can't imagine what it would be like raising my kids on my own. Sounds like things are going better now and I hope they continue.

What kind of T-Rex did you purchase? If there is anything we can help out with, just let us know and we will walk you through it step by step. Hope to see more posts from you in the near future.

BOKI

Hi Brain: Sounds like you had bad luck! I'm just getting into RC for the first time & it sounds like Tony has really helped you out ! I met a guy who is flying for Synergy @ a small country breakfast Air Show & talking to him & he offered to set up My transmitter DX8 to My Trex 450 SE V2 . Met him when he was flying last Saturday he took all my stuff home to work on it ! I lucked out meeting him by chance! Actually belong to a club 30 miles away & just went to this Air Show breakfast! Anyway welcome To the site & sounds like Tony is helping you out! Never been to Las Vegas, Nevada . Talk to you soon & Good Luck on Rc & everything else also ! BOKI 2:42 AM . ILLINOIS TIME Monday! THE BEST!:)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hello! Welcome to the madness that is RC. Sorry to here about your trobles but sounds like your recovering quite well. I have a few freinds in vegas. My sister and Nefew lived there for years before moving back home this year.

Top Bottom