"Branded" my .50's :) How do they look ? :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Some decals, some lettered stickers... last night, I just had to.. :)

How do you like them ?

(BTW: that is not a TREX600.. its a Kinetic 50 from Helimax (manufactured by Century) )

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Lookin' good bro, I like it. All except for the "Fifty". Don't you know it's supposed to be "Fiddy"??? :chuckles:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hahahahha ,,, the Fifty is actually something that came written on the canopy from JR.. lol I wrote the .50 on the other canopy lol

Tony

Staff member
Okay, you should have put "Fiddy" on that one haha. They do look good though. Once I get some more decals made up, I will have to get you enough to cover your heli's with them.

murankar

Staff member
I would like a set or two if you don't mind. Yes the art work is looking good. Almost like those street rods.

BTW just because you added stickers dose not mean your any better LMFAO!!!!

Morelight

Fearless Freep
that is just not any .50 people. that there is a Gaba .50 and rest assured if it's not battle hardened it will be :barbershop_quartet_

how do you get those decals??? I like that RC Help one.

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Red one from tony... White ones are letter stickers you get from lhs.. And put them together..

murankar

Staff member
gaba we are all experts, in our heads!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I am a pro too, at crashing and repairing!!!!

murankar

Staff member
speaking of stickers, we have a car on post it is white with pink rims. He also has a lot of "decals" stickers and an exhaust that sounds like a swarm of angry bees. I am wondering if he thinks he is the top dog on post. Well as of two days ago no, I saw a Skyline with the driver seat on the right side of the car. I think he is the top dog on post. Funny thing is, he had no stickers on his car jsut a plain metallic type gray paint job. I would give a nad for that car.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Red one from tony... White ones are letter stickers you get from lhs.. And put them together..

no such thing as an "lhs" up here gentlemen. the closest lhs that would carry quality items at inflated prices would be at least a 2 hour drive. everything hobby related has to be bought from the internet, and most everything else consumer luxury related. Unless you want to pay 150% markup or more locally, if you can even find what you want locally that is.

gas just went up to $1.40 a litre yesterday. :dejection:

Morelight

Fearless Freep
speaking of stickers, we have a car on post it is white with pink rims. He also has a lot of "decals" stickers and an exhaust that sounds like a swarm of angry bees. I am wondering if he thinks he is the top dog on post. Well as of two days ago no, I saw a Skyline with the driver seat on the right side of the car. I think he is the top dog on post. Funny thing is, he had no stickers on his car jsut a plain metallic type gray paint job. I would give a nad for that car.

yeah man, the big dog aint' the one pimping himself with flash lol. he's the one that don't look like much, until you have a go at him :warning:

skyline's are amazing cars. too bad they are so expensive over here. those are bad-ass cars

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
gas just went up to $1.40 a litre yesterday. :dejection:

THAT SUCKS!!!! 1.4 a LITRE! thats crazy! man! you gotta get out of there! lol... you can find those stickers online too.. i just havent looked

yeah man, the big dog aint' the one pimping himself with flash lol. he's the one that don't look like much, until you have a go at him

speaking of stickers, we have a car on post it is white with pink rims

HEY I DONT LIKE MY HELIS BEING COMPARED TO A HOT PINK RIMS lol... And yes I am a master.. lol a master crasher... havent you read the tag under my name on the left???? People these days! GHOSH!

Man .. all i hear is HATE HATE HATE!! lmao! :p :D

murankar

Staff member
Nothing says manly like a hot set of pink rims. I like plain and simple, it's like the quite kid in the corner.

Tony

Staff member
Look at you all bickering like a bunch of little baby school girls :lmao:

Had to get my shot in while I could :yahoo:

Tony

Staff member
Watch out for what? You won't come up here lmao. If you do, bring a fiddy, I wanna fly it :biggrin1:

Top Bottom