Misc. Bouquets To Helidirect Ikon Support

Admiral

With the release of the iKon/Brain update Ver 3.2.000 I had issues with the first update, I wasn't expecting the update just wanted to make a small adjustment, the unit was plugged in while the configurator updated and then it updated the unit itself Download,Writing & Verification all reached 100% at that point the Driver upgrade kicked in and locked up the update, after that the unit would not communicate with the USB port or the Transmitter. After fiddling for a couple of hours I emailed iKon support, a couple of hours later Sam from Helidirect emailed me back (Time to respond caused by time difference ) Sam was very patient and we made some ground but not fully functional yet, I gave up and went to bed, early this morning received another email from Sam and resolved the issue completely. I have updated another unit since then with no issues.

Credit where credit is due iKon support did a great job, thanks Sam.

I am still trying to get my Ikon to work I have a 500 Goblin. The wind was blowing about 13 miles an hour and I was flying diagonally across the wind and the helicopter flies at a 45 degree angle with the tail facing me flying away from me and then if I try to correct it it'll go to the other side of straight I feel like I have no control of the rudder I do not know what's wrong when I spool up it goes through the four clicks on the swashplate and then the red light blinks 1 2 3 1 2 3 and the green light stays on I don't know what it is

Admiral

Hi Ron, I have looked at the initialization sequence on two iKon2's Red & Green flash until after the three Up/Down pumps then Green goes solid and red continues flashing.

As for the flying at 45° I have no real idea, you would have to see how it performs with no wind to get a better idea.
I assume it is set for correct placement in screen 9.

well I reprogrammed everything I played close attention to menu 9 everything seems to be fine and it flies the same way I actually think I might have blown up something in the ikon when I first was fiddling with it in the very beginning because the YouTube videos are not that good I might have put Power in the wrong part or I don't know it's possible but at this time I'm going to pull it off and put the Beast x on it I've had this helicopter sitting here for 8 months it's pretty ridiculous and pathetic.

Top Bottom