Boca bearings Blade 130x

heli-maniac

Well i got the BB130x in today that i won from the Boca bearings Heli contest
Had to take it apart and flip the blade grips they put them on wrong
First hover it makes all kinds of noise so will be taking it all apart to fined what else is wrong O well get what you pay for LOL
here it is before it gets taken apart

Ken Jackson

I love my 130x now that the tail front and rear gear sets are all metal. Blade should be ashamed that they made us buy the metal parts especially for the price they charge. When you design something that is junk you make it right. They should have made enough profit from the original junk plastic gears they could have given us a break on the fix. The good news is I haven't had to adjust the tail once since I upgraded.

Ken

heli-maniac

That was the one of the first things I did to it
Just got the main board back from Megas Micros and now I found the main shaft split what the heck

Ken Jackson

I don't know about yours but mine has taken some hard hits. I have replaced 3 out of the 4 servos. The front servo is the worst. Of course if you had to flip your bearings then you know what I mean, Lol. I had a MCPx BL that I lost in the woods (long story) but I think the 130x is much more stable and has plenty of power.

Ken

I do need to replace my canopy though, has a lot of tape on it.

heli-maniac

Mine Has had two small bumps and thats it dont even know when the main shaft got split
I also just put the spinn 8000 in it just because it flies alot better . learned a few trix on my first 2 130xs that i had
one was a full extreme build there is a post on it its called the 130xxx

murankar

Staff member
Are you going full extreme again Or is this one staying mostly basic?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

heli-maniac

Well it now has the Xtreme frame, motor ,rotor head and blade grips , blades all the tail is done
all the stock parts are main shaft, main gear , swash plate
I have a DS35 to put on it but waiting for the stock tail servo to die first
So it is looking like it will be all Xtreme again My first one flew very well
I did take all the Boca Bearings out of the stock frame and put them in the new frame

Top Bottom