Spektrum Blue light, not

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
If i had hair, i would pull it out by now! My AR7200BX on setup "J" can't match blue light and 6 degrees, no matter what i do. Swash plate linkage suppose to be 33 mm with my old servos, worked fine but with my new servos i can't get it to match up 6 degrees with the blue light. I can get close to 6 degrees like 7.3 but not 6. I tried shorting the linkage and increasing linkage and still no match. I haven't change anything beside old servo for new. Everything Zero out/90 degree on servo arms/ swash level, I'm really not sure what to do beside wipe the RX clean and start over. I would appreciate any input and if this helps, my bird is:

1) Tarot 450 Pro/DFC
2) Spektrum DX6i
3) AR7200BX
4)CC Talon 35a
5) Turnigy H2218 3550 KV motor
6) Align cyclic servos "DS416"
7) Align tail servo "DS425"

Lee

It may be the new servos have a different output shaft length to the old ones.
Using different length ball links can make a difference.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Lee, still having problems. Ball links are parallel so shaft no an issue. I tried different size linkage from 31mm all the way to 35mm, i just can't get close enough to 6 degree. I'm going to keep on trying different adjustment. The DFC I'm using has a center make to zero out but still not working. I don't understand since i only switch servos out why it seem to be a pain in the rear. Hope for more ideas or something.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally after all the tweaking and adjusting and brain damage i went through i got the chance two fly couple of batteries before dark and tried out my new servos. WOW! what a difference in response, quietness and stability real servo makes compare to generic ones. From this day on, i will spend the extra $ for electronics. With a new esc "CC Talon 35a" and new servos " Align DS416" I'm very happy with my bird now, only if i can learn how to fly. With these new electronic, i should be able to maneuver better. I can't wait to get use to the new bird and have some real flying fun. That's what is all about, FUN

Tony

Staff member
I gave up on getting a blue light on the 600 with the BX. Stayed with purple I think. Worked just fine for me.

Top Bottom