General bloody thing

anthony o

hello again... am back after smashing up both walrus and easy star.. good news is that I got them sorted and have had a few good flights.. not brilliant but good.. any way my little problem doctor .... is when I got my flyboat sorted give it full power,, the elevator goes up.. explained why I did loop the loop when racing along the beach.. no mixing involved because it it just a very simple tx.. OK.. now number two.. setup my electrasport powered glider with my dx8.. no mixing involved and guess what... the elevator goes up at full power.. both rx have the right connections so any ideas would be welcome..

I am now the proud owner of
parrot ar drone .. hubsan quadcopter x2.. hobby king walrus.. multiplex easy star.. jd power electrasport powered glider .. parkzone extra 300 and my last little play thing a...... paramotor 1 metre kite .....just need time to get them in the air weather permitting

but I am blowed why the elevator goes up at full power

Tony

Tony

Staff member
Sorry for the delay bro. What Tx are you using? there is a setting in a lot of tx where you can add a little elevator to compensate for it pitching up/down under full throttle. But usually you would move the elevator down, not up.

Lee

Is it actually the elevator surface moving, or the plane pitches up at full throttle?
If the latter, then the angle of the motor could be moved to point slightly down.

anthony o

it was on the test bed... just put full throttle on and the elevator just went up.. DX8 and orange rx.. but the fly boat has its own tx and rx ... strange......no settings in the tx for mixing on the flyboat just little tabs for altering the setting elevator and rudder on the front of the tx,,, nothing set up in the DX8 for mixing either

Top Bottom