General Blade tracking

treff

I think I have had this problem in the past but for the life of me I can not remember how I cure it. Blade tracking. After every flight the tracking changes.
I alter one blade to get it right a quick flight and it is out again and not always the same blade. I have changed feathering shaft, main shaft, swash but still the problem persists. The damper
rubbers look to be okay and there is not much play when the ends of the main blades are moved up and down. Any suggestions most welcome. Cheers

Whoops! I've gone and put this in the wrong place

Last edited:

treff

Thanks Both for the info. Yes checked everything. I think the head block is bent. It was one very big crash straight into concrete. I
am rebuilding from the ground up so to speak and I have more bent bits than straight bits ha. ha. I think I may well go for a dfc head.
Does anyone know anything about the Tarot fbl unit? I may try one out instead of going back to fbl head. Let me know what you think.
I chose Tarot because they are cheap but I will get Align DFC head. Cheers

treff

Cheers for that Kev.
Update. I have brought this Kev although on the Align site it said they had zero stock but the transaction still went through. So, here's hoping.
Thanks again for thinking of me. Cheers

Last edited:

Slobberdog

No probs Treff hope it goes through ok for you, was looking on there anyway always do look at my top six suppliers to see what new toys and offers they have,

Top Bottom