Blade pointers

treff

Something strange at least I think it is strange. I always leave the blades on my helis out I never fold them back. I had three helis at one time I'm sure
others have many more. The thing is when I leave my helis the blades always line up the same all pointing in the same direction. I have left them over night with the blades at
all angles and yet in the morning there they are all back lined up. Spooky or what?

Slobberdog

It's those little heli tidying pixies Treff, devilish little creatures, not as bad as those "go on you want that new gear" pixies I have seen far to many of them of late,

But me myself and I agree, spooky

treff

Yes, its all very weird. I have put the at different angles again tonite and I bet a thousand quid they will be pointing the same way in the morning.
Maybe they are magnetic and are pointing to the North lol. Strange, we have ghosts. Who ever it is I wish they would repair the things when they break.
Cheers guys.

Lee

I reckon, theres a subtle airflow thats turning them to the same direction over night. :)

If the pixies do end up fixing your helis tell them I have some work for them... Very strange, leave a camera on them over night and see if you can spot them moving speeding up the video.

treff

Well, this morning there they were inline again. I'm baffled. Yes could be airflow Lee House leaning to one side lol. I just do not know. Maybe I should do an all night video to see what goes on.
Cheers

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
That's very strange! Yes, do a video and let us know......That would be a long video though...............very curious......do you store them all on a level table/shelf?????

cml001

Floor isn't level... Put a framing level on the floor & see if it's w the blades.. Do they always line up in the same direction?

Top Bottom