Micro Blade Nano issues

sneezy007

Hi guys,

I was flying my Nano in the basement yesterday when something weird happened.
In the middle of flight, suddenly the Nano dropped and then came up again.
It did this a few times, it was almost like I was pumping the throttle but I didn't move the throttle.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Dino

KLA

Check the connection of battery wires where they connect to the 3 in 1 control board. Sometimes you get a cold solder joint which doesn't make a good connection and will cause the motor to momentarily cut out. Can't guarantee that is the problem, but it is a common problem with the Nano and will cause what you described. At least it is a start to narrow things down. Check it out and let me know how it goes.

KLA

No problem, Dino. Also, always check your main gear. The Nano is designed to have the main gear slide down on the main shaft in a crash. All you have to do is hold the Nano by the rotor head and use two fingers to push the gear up as far as it will go. The gear should always be tight against the bottom bearing. If you hold the Nano and grab the head and try to move the head assembly up and down, it should not move. It should have no play at all. If it does move, simply push the gear up.

Top Bottom