Micro Blade Nano CPX

Adam

So i have been debating which i would rather have for christmas the MCPX V2 or the 130X and wouldnt you know it they make it even harder to decide now that the Nano CPX Is out decisions decisions

stokke

I recon the difficulty level is as follows, hard - "easy";

Nano, Mcpx, 130x.

I've also considered getting a micro.
I would go for the mcpx.

Haven't checked the prices, so that's not been included in the consideration.

callsign4223

Staff member
I dunno, I don't think anything smaller than the mCPX is really advantageous. The nCPX is probably only gonna be good for inside, and not something you wanna learn on with limited space.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Nano is actually gonna be the easiest of all

Mcpx next up... Still fast but still very durable

130x is an angry dragon fly. Fastest of all. Very very very fast and extremely acrobatic... And durable but not nearly as much as nano (as marketed ) or mcpx..

Nano apparently has a better tail hold ESP cause its smaller and lighter. Saw the horizon guy doing some big tic tocs with it. It's awesome! Depends on what kinda of flying you wanna do..

Nano I would flip in my living room as I would the brushed mcpx

Brushless mcpx and 130x I would'nt ;)

Adam

You know that is why i started this thread is cause you can preorder the nano right now. Thanks gaba im looking for something for gym flying and when i get bored in the house since i live in wisconsin and its either too cold or too much snow and ice lol. So in your knowlege (since you fly better than me and more experience) the nano should be a good little heli for just getting my nerves calmed down of trying something new and not hurting the pocket book. That is in real world sim i do ok but i choke when its fly time

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That is correct. It's going to act like your real world sim. All my moves I mostly learned on my mcpx.

Gym flying even 130 x will be good BUT! Will definitely hurt ye pocket on very crash.

Mcpx and nano will take more crashes. But please remember any bird flown on hard ground has a higher chance of breaking than a soft ground... What do you think would have happened to my 450 in that video I posted today if it was a pile of stones. I used to fly my mcpx in a gym with some indoor fliers. Liked it.. But I was confined and the hard floor didn't help. All that said, nano and mcpx will definitely help you calm your nerves.

Before I put the mcpx on sale, I actually used to fly my mcpx before any other heli just to et my fingers going. Its a beautiful bird.

Adam

Ok so overall this being a new product but has all the same stuff as the others i think i will go with the nano

George

Hi, guys!
Can anybody explain the following as conserns DX6i settings described in MCPX and NANO manuals:

If one compares settings for DX6i in manuals for MCPX and NANO, then one can notice that NANO D\R & Expo settings are vice versa as compared to MCPX
I.e. - MCPX:
0-Aile - 70%
0-Elev - 70%
1-Aile - 100%
1-Elev - 100%
And - NANO:
0-Aile - 100%
0-Elev - 100%
1-Aile - 85%
1-Elev - 85%

I wonder whether it's a misprint or there's some sense (which I don't get) (?)

Thro Curve settings are also not quite clear:
MCPX - Hold - 0%
NANO - Hold - 10%

Lee

It looks to me as if they just set it up with the switches set the other way. So no difference just that on the MCPX you would set Pos 0 were the nano will be Pos 1 and vice versa.
The hold part i'm not clear on.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

im getting a nano my 130 is way to much for in the house and as of right now i still have the other 130x for sale had it on ebay and it went for 258.00 now the buyer is trying to not pay for it
i put in the 2nd chance offer to the other guy for the 255. he had bid now take it its mostly stock has the metal A gear and the red o rings a ds35 tail servo and a extreme tail fin and kdbb tail blades it flies super with just those mods done but it still for sale if you want to go with a nice 130x

Tony

Staff member
As Lee stated, it's just where they set it up on the switches. No difference at all and it's personal preference where you put it. And like Lee, I have NO CLUE why you would put 10% on T-Hold. You should ALWAYS put it at 0% to kill the motor.

heli-maniac

from what i have seen on it they are saying on the dx6i only has to have the hold at 10% to = 0 hold on the nano its the way its programed
but im like you on it should be 0 but a smart guy set up the program

George

It looks to me as if they just set it up with the switches set the other way. So no difference just that on the MCPX you would set Pos 0 were the nano will be Pos 1 and vice versa.
The hold part i'm not clear on.
Yea.., but as these two birds are totally identical (except size) why there're those differences is not clear...
... and hold part at that... :)
So.., the question still remains open (untill clarified :lemo:)

Thanks for Your reply anyway!

flysolo

As Lee stated, it's just where they set it up on the switches. No difference at all and it's personal preference where you put it. And like Lee, I have NO CLUE why you would put 10% on T-Hold. You should ALWAYS put it at 0% to kill the motor.

It's the same on the Blade 450 3d, you MUST put 10% on T-hold. If you don't and power on with t-hold and then release t-hold(with 0 throttle) the rotor blades will start spinning.

Tony

Staff member
As stated, it's the exact same settings, it's just on one the 100% is on switch position 0 and the other it's on switch position 1. The settings are exactly the same. As for hold, that was answered above as well.

callsign4223

Staff member
Not positive, but I think the 10% throttle hold has to do with how eflite programmed the soft start into the esc. 10% actually correlates to 0 post soft start. That way, if you flip throttle hold in the air, then unflip it, you don't have to deal with the soft start.

Disclaimer, this is all a WAG based off of observation containing no actual research.

Top Bottom