Blade mSR X

Peter Neal

Hi Guys

Well, my new Blade mSR X arrived this week. What an amazing little helicopter - super stabile and oh so bloody fast! I bought this to teach me orientation as I am am still a newbie at this. In short this is one brilliant little beast! Will post a vid soon but will be rather boring as I only have learnt to fly tail in at this stage.

P1050119 (640x480).jpg

P1050123 (640x480).jpg

P1050130 (640x480).jpg

P1050134 (640x480).jpg

P1050135 (640x480).jpg

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Very nice little Heli! Hey, if you can hover tail in, you are doing better than me! I still need to finish getting my 450 together (final tweaking). I have had it together for a few months now, but it's been gathering dust because of priorities. Now my classes have started back up again ... does it ever end? LOL! Looking forward to some video :D

Tony

Staff member
Paul, of you want to really learn how to fly, and do it with something you can crash, that msr is the ticket. I know... More money hahaha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
But msr and mcpx are like the best investments you can make after a simulator... So Paul you should go for it!

Peter Neal

Thanks Mate, I hear you with the priorities - I am currently juggling life between a 3 year toddler and 3 week old baby :)

Peter Neal

Could not agree more, I wish I had purchased this earlier, I think my E-Razor 450 will gather some dust for a while.

And as for the crashing - I like to call it "creative landing" - You are right though, this little heli is as tuff as nails - I love it!

Top Bottom