Micro Blade mSR DX6i Settings

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, as a request from coolgabsi, I am posting my settings for my mSR. I have to say, some don't like this heli after getting into collective pitch heli's, but I still love mine and fly it all the time.

If there is something that I may have missed, or you just want to know, please post it in this thread and I will make the corrections to it. Also, please feel free to post up your settings to your mSR. If you think it will work better, I will grab a battery and give it a shot and let you know what I think about it.

Model Type
Heli

Reverse
THRO-N
ELEC-N
GYRO-N
AILE-N
RUDD-N
PITC-N

Swash Type
1 Servo 90

Timer
4:30

ADJUST LIST

D/R & Expo
0-AILE 100% 35%
0-ELEV 100% 35%
0-RUDD 100% 35%
1-AILE 50% 35%
1-ELEV 50% 35%
1-RUDD 75% 35%

Travel Adj
THRO 100%
ELEV 125%
GYRO 100%
AILE 125%
RUDD 125%
PITC 125% (stock is 75%)

Thro Curve
NORM 0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
STUNT NOT USED
HOLD 0% 0% 0% 0% 0%

Pitc Curve
NOT USED

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
u dont use mixes???apparently its supposed to have better performance with mixes... it comes with inbuilt mixing.. but if u counter it to have none somehow.. it gets better.. so .. please let me know what u think about it.. :)

Tony

Staff member
You will have to link me to what you are talking about. The settings that I posted are working really well for me. I can go hands off for a long time with these settings, but it's also very responsive at teh same time.

Ricardo

Thank you Tony...I have one that never could use, is totally crazy !!!!
I will try it tomorrow with your settings and told you what happened.

Extensa

Tony when you say 125% pitc (stock is 75%) is that set both throttle up and down at 125% or throttle up 125% and throttle down set to 75%? and when you say pitc curve not used do I set to 0% for L 2 3 4 H? Thanks, Mike.

Tony

Staff member
Technically none of that matters since you can't adjust the pitch on the mSR. It's on the Single Servo 90º and is fixed pitch. I'm not sure why I put my pitch at 125%. It's been a while since I wrote this lol.

Tony

Staff member
I would make sure the tail motor is still good, your blades are not flat, and you have NO trim or sub trim in the rudder.

Top Bottom