Micro Blade Mcp X Flight!

bigone5500

I got tired of not flying anything. So I decided to go out and fly my mCP X. Stupid thing would not fly. The bearing kept coming out of the swash and I didn't know why. So a quick google search turned up a page with someone having the same issue. Turns out, his heli had a cracked swash. Mine was cracked exactly like his. So I disassembled the head and removed the swash to try to glue it back. I used Loctite 435 while the bearing was assembled in the swash as it cannot be installed after gluing or it will simply crack it again. I glued the crack and also applied some to the outside of the break. After a few minutes I used a toothpick to apply some to the outer race on the bearing in a couple places. So, after re-assembling the heli, I headed outside to fly it. It works great now. No bearing popping out. I had a good flight and decided to go again. This time I took my action camera with me to try my hand at that. Man I should have recorded my first flight. LOL! Stupid trees...stupid pilot...LOL!!!!!

bigone5500

Even after crashing into the tree, I was still able to fly it. The glue is holding well. If anyone wants some REALLY good CA glue, the loctite 435 is extremely good. It's part no. 40994.

This is the one I have...but I paid NOWHERE near what they want for it. I love free samples.
Amazon product

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Glad to see that you got the chance to fly Jared. Nice flight but I had a hard time hearing anything. Maybe because of my age my hearing is finally going lol.

bigone5500

Thanks. There was really not much to be heard except for the stupid dog next door. I'm not sure why the volume on the camera isn't better. I am using the SJCam SJ6 Legend.

Tony

Staff member
About time you posted a flight video!!! Gotta watch those trees, they are quick to jump out in front of you lol.

Tony

Staff member
It's easy to do especially when you get it out about 100' from you. Very hard to see.

Top Bottom