Micro Blade mCP-X Brushless Mod!!!

Tony

Staff member
Guys, when this gets released, this is a must have mod. Watch this video for proof. I can assure you that I will be one of the first to get one of these little guys lol. The fact that he can do ticktocks without the tail blowing out on him is enough for me to get one. This is just sick, and the headspeed is higher.

It does sound like the battery is drained a little faster, but dude, who cares lmao. Stick some turnigy batteries in there lmao.

Be sure to watch this in HD!!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-2l9uMkryg&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-2l9uMkryg&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Wholly Christ batman, what A wild ride that was! I hope that it was a calm day, or eltz it was the wind making that machine do that!:ambivalence:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ohh myy goodness! is that frm eflite? or someone's personal mod???? that thing was a beast!

Lee

You can buy them ready built with TDR canopy in a nice presentation box for 300 euros

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
thats a lot of dollars... can someone convert?? lol

also what language is this page. I loved the pics, couldnt understand a thing. please help.. i saw that even the tail motor was brushless.. now that was awesoemness!!

Guys... update me on how much this will cost to build. I have another link where the main motor is converted to brushless... I have one page which had detailed instructions to convert it to brushles.. but that is pretty cmmon... I wanna know whats different in this.. I know the results.. but what is going into this monster to make it like that!.... please let me know! :)

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
an mcpx for the price of a align 450... hmmmmmm.... interesting!! lol it is awesome though! :)

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, they will never sell anything at that price. I might pay $50 for the motors and ESC's, but there is no way I'm paying more.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
doesnt more power like that mean more damage on a crash ??? doesnt that mean the maintanence cost goes up too ? i donno about it being a good deal at all then... esp when the parts are available from only one VENDOR.. and have a high price.. lol

also if you notice... i might be wrong.. felt like he was fighting the heli in normal flight... was'nt he?? donno...

Last edited:

Lee

300 euros is not just the upgrade motors. You get, motors, esc, upgraded landing gear. TDR canopy, 4 batteries and the clear carry case for it. But i'm still not going to get one. :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
thats still a lot... its like the heli cost you 660 dollars 200 plus 460 upgrade bucks... your chaos 600 is cheaper than that... lol

Lee

No you dont buy the heli then up grade it. You buy the heli straight from them with all the upgrades done already for 300 euros

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I have an almost detailed email sent by another heli dude at HF, if anybody wants it.. Let me know.. He is ready to help me with more mid questions too... Let me know!! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Don't get that. I have done a LOT of reading on that. Almost very one has had issues. Connectors are bad.. The head doesn't start no matter how much throttle.. You have to hand start the head... By the time you'll get it to work right, it would have given up on you. Lol...

Wow hobbies has some... They are good. Better than hobbypartz.. Just my 2cents.. :)

64impala

Sorry didn't look at reviews just stumbled across the parts when looking for servos and saw them then saw this thread. I just bought tr's mcx but I will prolly still get an mcpx eventually. Then I can get you guys to help me out with it.
Happy flying in the new year guys!
John

Tony

Staff member
You need to go and get the mCP-X V2 like now lol. It's an awesome helicopter if it's anyting like my mcpx v1. You will have a blast.

Top Bottom