General Blade Fusion 360 SMART - cyclic servos

Blade93

Had a recent crash with my 360 Fusion Smart and damaged two of the three cyclic servos. Have replaced these with new ones but now having a lot of trouble achieving a level swash plate and the pitch angles seem all over the place. Looking for some guidance on how to get all three servos to 'do the same thing'
Are these statements correct? When at mid-sticks/50% (on the left-hand side), the pitch angle should be at zero and the servo arms should visually be making a 90 degree angle relative to the body of the servos?

Any help will be gratefully received as I am struggling on this..thank you

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Blade93. I would start over on the setup. Check to make sure that the servo arms are @ 90 degrees and check the length of each servo linkage is the same size. Did you replace 3 servos or 2 servos that were broken and did you replace the same servos or different ones? I'm just throwing suggestions :scratchchin:

Blade93

Hi D.O.G., thanks for your initial reply. The servo nearest the battery was fine after the crash, but I replaced the other two, like for like. Should the servo arms on all three be at 90 degrees to the servos themselves when at mid-stick or when full up stick? The three linkages from the servos to the swash were fine, but I have replaced the two shorter links from swash to the head as these were bent after the crash.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Should the servo arms on all three be at 90 degrees to the servos themselves when at mid-stick
Yes. Each servo @ 90 degrees and
the two shorter links from swash to the head as these were bent after the crash.
Make sure there's the same size from center to center. Make sure the surface your going to level your Heli on is level it self.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Also remember to check that all three servo arms are in the same holes to the swash plate. A simple over sight can throw you off. I learn this the hard way, almost didn't recover.

Top Bottom