Misc. Blade 450x with AR7200BX Tail Travel Issue

Tony Goodman

After setup I found that the tail travel only moves a short distance either way. I have gone back into setup twice now
and setup the endpoints but still have very little tail blade travel.

Admiral

I would start with the servo and servo settings on your Tx if the movement is enough to set your endpoints the mechanical setup is OK, maybe the Travel on the Tx servo settings is limited. What Tx are you using and what servo ?

Tony Goodman

Spektrum 9X and tail servo Spektrum A3020. I know the servo is not a heli servo but I have used it on other heli tail with no issue. I have also tried to increase
travel in the radio with no results but I should not have to do that.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Howdy Tony. Just throwing it out there but Is the servo frequency set correctly on the 7200BX? Have you use this servo before with the AR7200BX?
If you have a spare servo, switch it out and see what happens.

Last edited:

Tony Goodman

I want to thank everyone for their input in trying to help me. Every suggestion I looked at and tried. I did not know if the
gain was too low it would be the issue. Smoggie you hit it right on the head, During setup, I have the transmitter on throttle hold
which the gain was set at 0%. Taking it off hold and the tail works perfectly. Thank you again, everyone.

Admiral

That's great news, it's also great that you posted the solution, now everybody following this thread have learned something.

Top Bottom