blade 400

Finnaly got my cnc'd center hub and cnc'd blade gripsfor my blade 400 on the weekend. at first looking at the center hub on the way home from the LHS I thought i ordered the wrong center hub.I thought it was the FBL style.As i got home i put it side to side with the origanal center hub realized that it was the right one.I put the blade grips on, the feathering shaft,looked at the finish of center hub, looked at the original center hub(plastic),looked back at the cnc'd ver and liked how it looked to compair to the ugly fat, thick,black plastic and at that point i decided to do the whole thing.What i mean by that is cnc swashplate, the rocker arms above the swash, flybar cage, tail rotor servo grip, and the whole tail assembly.Having all the cnc'd parts are really going to make the heli look sweet

wolfman76

i would love to see photo of the left side of the 400 where the double links are seeing as i am having trouble getting my 400s arms right only thing keeping it from being airborn

once i get more of the parts i will put in pics. in the next post i will put the pic of the left side of the heli once my iphone is charged. Those control levers that are above the swashplate, what is those called so i know what the part is called so i get the right ones

When it comes to the pics here are some before and during
One of the pic that you see the feathering shaft spot, you see how the hole is out of wack,maIN REASON FOR THE NEW

For wolfman i took some pice of the left and right side hope it helps
blade400 right side.jpgblade left side1.jpgblade left side2.jpgblade 400 center hub.jpgcnc center hub.jpg
As you can see the only thing i have done to the head assembly is remove the part for the feathering shaft the rest of it is the same as i bought it no change

blade400 right side.jpg

blade left side1.jpg

blade left side2.jpg

blade 400 center hub.jpg

cnc center hub.jpg

BOKI

nitro208ca; Nice pictures I got the bug buying a helicopter in a mall! Just love them since about a year ago! Yours looks really nice! Thanks for the pictures! The Best!

callsign4223

Staff member
Ahh man, I was perfectly happy with my 400 until i saw those pics. Gotta forget all the shiny, gotta forget all the shiny.

wolfman76

Great pics i built my 400 from the ground up bought all parts then built it from the ground up just to learn how....

Top Bottom