Spektrum Blade 330x Ar636a

Steve holst

Good evening all,

I've just done a software update which I've cocked up on or it's not working and the AR636A fbl controller is all over the place I can't find the model file to download previous version on spektrum site or on blade website ? Does any one have that file or is it a contact spektrum job? Tia
Regards Steve

Smoggie

I dont have a AR636A so I tried reading up about it's firmware updates and now I'm thoroughly confused! It seems that it has a number of different firmware versions each specifically designed for planes or individual models of helicopter and you use the firmware appropriate to the model that you have the unit installed in. So you would need to use the firmware specific to the 330X. If you dont see the firmware listed when you go into your Spektrum account then I'm not sure where you would get it other than contacting Horizon directly

Steve holst

I dont have a AR636A so I tried reading up about it's firmware updates and now I'm thoroughly confused! It seems that it has a number of different firmware versions each specifically designed for planes or individual models of helicopter and you use the firmware appropriate to the model that you have the unit installed in. So you would need to use the firmware specific to the 330X. If you dont see the firmware listed when you go into your Spektrum account then I'm not sure where you would get it other than contacting Horizon directly
Thanks for your quick response
Yes I was afraid of that I searched spektrum and horizon sites but not a mention on there ? I couldn't even register on blade website as model to select wasn't there will contact horizon Monday and hopefully they could send me settings over

Cheers steve

Steve holst

Good evening , just to update I contacted HH and they are sending a new receiver out from Germany! Was a very prompt reply and response with one phone call and 2 emails within 1 hour excellent customer service

Tony

Staff member
That is fantastic! Their customer support is usually top notch. Of course with any business there are the usual hiccups but not this time! Let us know when you get it going again!

Top Bottom