250 Blade 300x spins hard left

Vmoon

Blade300x spins at mid stick
Good day all,

Needing some help with my 300x because it spins hard left about half stick and when I try to correct it, it spins hard right which prevents me from taking off. I replaced the main frame and put it back together and since then it won't fly. The things I've done, replaced, and checked are as follows:

- replaced tail servo and doubled checked belt direction
- set servo arm at 90 when after initialized
- centered tall rotor slider
- reset DS6I transmitter back to user manual settings and and made many adjustments

The heli now runs (blade spins) when transmitter is turned off and heli battery is still connected. I'm all out of answers and needing some serious help.

Vmoon

murankar

Staff member
First off NEVER turn the tx off with flight pack plugged in.

As for the spinning, check gyro compensation for the tail. Make sure that the gyro is not reversed also.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

pvolcko

And make sure the tail belt is on right. The tail blades need to spin counter clockwise (looking at the from right side of heli) and main rotors spin clockwise (viewed from the top). If mains are spinning wrong the swap motor wires. If tail is still wrong twist the belt the other way (careful it only ends up with a quarter turn in it). Mount blades so the correct edge is leading.

Vmoon

Okay, I will not turn off trans with heli plugged in. When you say compensate, are you meaning gyro se tip correctly? I set I tip by the instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the rail rotor blade turning counter clockwise (heli facing right) with the thicker edge of the blade leading. The main blade is going clockwise with thicker blade edge leading.

murankar

Staff member
The compensation is what the gyro does to keep the nose pointing forward. If you have a nose right movement then the gyro will give nose left tail correction.

You will see this When it's windy out or during spool up. The easy stuff to check is the tail rotation and the belt. If the tail blades are rotating counter clockwise, check your leading edge of the tail blades. If that's all good then check the gyro stuff.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom