380/420 Blade 300 Cfx

Admiral

I can't find a stretch kit on the Lynx website, I would be emailing them to see if they make one, I have found them very helpful in the past.

300 CFX

I have a blade upgraded aluminum main blade grip and hub. Anybody have a good trick to take out the two radio bearings closest to the hub one of them broke off and it's just the race. As you know there's a thin wall that separates the two so you can't just run a punch in there.

Tony

Staff member
The only thing I can think of is making a small internal race puller. If you ever saw Terminator 2, it's what Liquid Boy used to open the elevator doors, kind of lol. Basically hooks that face away from each other that allow you to spread them to grab behind the race and pull it out. Best made out of High Speed Tool Steel. But it would have to be small and precise. They may make something like this, but I have never seen or heard of it.

I got it out .I punched the inner race out and used a Dremel tool to grind the outer race just enough to be able to collapse it without destroying the outer wall. Alot of patients. Not Fun. The good news is I've had three flights on it and it seems to be fine perfect.

Top Bottom