250 Blade 230s main blade grips

KLA

I broke the ball link off of one of the main blade grips on my 230s. Instead of getting another set of stock plastic grips, I want to get the Rakon CNC aluminum grips. The question I have is with the Rakon aluminum grips do the bearings come with it or do I have to use the stock bearings from the plastic grips? Also, what about the stock feathering shaft? Will it work with the Rakon grips? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

murankar

Staff member
That's a good question. I have yet to orfer anything that needed bearings from them. Sure I ordered my 120sr blade grips from them and the anti rotation collar for the 120sr but that's about it. Personaly I would just order the hardware kit with it. In the included in package list it did mention anything about the bearings. Although the picture would suggest otherwise.

We will find out in a few hours. I just sent them an email asking if they come with the grips.

Last edited:

KLA

Hey thanks Murankar. The picture looks like the bearings come with them but I don't know for sure. Let me know what they say.

KLA

They come with it and are different than the stock units

That's cool, thanks! Next question is, if they are different from the stock bearings, will they work with the stock feathering shaft or do I have to get the Rakon feathering shaft? Also, what about the head? Do I have to get the aluminum head too or will they work with the stock plastic head? The only reason is that money is a bit tight right now and I really wanna get her back in the air. It's one of my favorite helicopters.

Top Bottom