250 Blade 230 in stunt mode 1

trainrider06

If it's set up per the manual, Sport flying probably some loops, really harder 3D stuff mode 2 then.
It gets quite twitchy in mode 2 so be careful, it becomes a Hummingbird! Lol

trainrider06

As I understand it mode 0 is stability mode, idol1 is less restriction of the cyclic servos, but they are a lot more movement in them, and of course idol 2 is all out smack mode. You may be able to do some flips forward and back, not sure about side ones, They'll probably be a little slower is all because of the restricted servo movement. i know when I fly mine it seems pretty responsive in idol 1, some of the turns I make and such it really doesn't seem that I wouldn't be able to roll it or anything if I wanted to.
I like to do a little maneuver of in forward flight bringing the nose sky, then swingin the tail around then giving it full collective to come back the other way sometimes and it seems to handle that easily. I've actually wondered the same thing if it would handle that.
I'd like to say it should. but you know shoulda coulda woulda sometimes don't turn out too good LOL

holtneil

Hi Rodney your right on flight modes zero is beginner mode ( stable ) mode 1 is intermediate ( sport ) mode 2 is full 3D

Top Bottom