Micro Blade 130x Tail slider question

cn63bug

So I have a MH tail slider on my 130x and it has started to develop some slop in it. I've put about 70 to 80 flights on it now and was wondering if anyone had a preference to something different. Getting ready to order a new one and am looking for a few ideas.

Slobberdog

Is it the slider or the arms that connect the blade grips, as I found the play in mine was from the small plastic arms, of it is I have used a piece of cotton on the link to take up the play, done this on all tail balls

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Suggestions ..... My suggestion would be to put xtreme or rakon parts there. Those pins that hold the plastic arms used to fly out sometimes.

If its got slop, it's gonna cause wag

If its not causing issues ... Don't worry about it. If it is... Then change or out to a better product not microheli

So suggestion

Lynx is the best
Xtreme after that
Rkh after that

cn63bug

Thanks Gaba. Going to look into getting the lynx then. I've managed to get rid of most of the slop in it for now. Have a new servo on the way, but thinking that the slow wag that it has is still due to some slop and maybe the torque tube play (very minor though).

Slobberdog

The Lynx stuff looks the danglies, I run all Extreme on mine but its hit and miss with the quality control, have had a tail slider and swash plate replaced, but they are a fair bit cheaper,

Like I said earlier the slow tail wag could be a dirty servo as well,

cn63bug

Like I said earlier the slow tail wag could be a dirty servo as well,

Yeah, I thought about that and cleaned it, but it didn't help. I have a new servo coming in today that I can try though. Before I put it on though, I am going to try and take a little more play out of the torque tube and see if that helps. I've managed to get rid of the slop in the tail, but the slow wag is still there. Mine has a mis of xtreme and micro-heli. The xtreme parts were done by me, but the microheli stuff was done by the previous owner. Overall, I've been pleased with the xtreme parts, but I've heard that lynx is pretty good for the 130x too.

cn63bug

Yeah, tried that going even as far as would go and still had the slow wag. Went above neutral and got a fast wag. So i'm thinking it's either the servo or the very small amount of play that is in the torque tube. Had an issue where the D gear hole rounded out causing the tail to kick out and replaced all of the gears in the tail with metal.

Top Bottom