Micro Blade 130x Servo Issues

Alexander8046

Hi everyone,
I bought a used Blade 130x and it worked fine for about 7 flights, but then it started to have some control issues. When I bind and move the right stick all the servos move, but when I throttle up and do the same, the servos move, but don't move back to the centre until I throttle down.

I think this is an issue with the 3 in 1 board because the servos work fine but i just wanted to double check before ordering a new one in case it's something else.

Any other ideas?

heli-maniac

A bad servo can cause that but the 3in1 can to and are known problems
a bad vibe can also cause this

I have tons of 130x stuff that I need to sale
also a custom built 130x with rotary servos

Last edited:

Admiral

The linear servos on the 130 need to be cleaned from time to time, to do it remove the servos then remove the screws from the back that hold the mechanics to the circuit board. Using a cotton bud with a bit of acetone or similar clean the ribbon, the servos operation will be back to new.

Tony

Staff member
The question is, how does it fly? The gyro may be holding the swash in that position because you gave it an input, and the helicopter didn't move. Does it do this same thing in flight?

Eggy 71

That main shaft looks quite loose. The top collar seems to be floating. The servos appear to operate well without throttle. My question too is how is it in a hover?

Admiral

I have never had that issue on the cyclic servos but have on the tail, I was told it was a brown out, where once the motor starts drawing power there is not enough current getting to the servos to operate properly.

To remedy the problem I sent the main board off to MegaMicros he replaced some FETs which fixed the issue.

Ken Jackson

So did you fix your 130?

Have all the parts to rebuild my 130x. Was such a pain to work on it but it was so fun to fly. Mine works great but for no reason it gets a weird wobble for a few seconds then goes away. I bought a new frame and bearings, so hence why I haven't tried to fix it, so many little tiny screws. It's been sitting for almost 2 years but I'll rebuild it soon...

Ken

leedude1

Yeah mine used to wobble as well from time to time..it just decided to play with me and have me checking things... learned to live with the "moments" as it didn't really affect the flight over all... I think this is a BLADE thing, even my Nano gives me a quick twitch every once in awhile.

With all the spare parts I have for the 130 I could probably build 2.. LOL.. but like you Ill get it back up in the air one day...(put this one in the lake one night flying with night blades) soooo dried it out and shes working but will need to replace all the bearings because shes rolling a little rough as im sure they are pitted.. anyhooo

Let us know if you still had that issue when you popped it into the air Alex..

Last edited:
Top Bottom