Micro Blade 130x issue

callsign4223

Staff member
Having a problem with my 130x that is stumping me. The main motor won't spool up. I flew it fine on one battery, swapped batteries, and then nothing. All the servos are working fine, and switching between normal and idle up makes everything operate normally with the swash, the motor just won't spool up.

I made sure the motor was plugged in.

I re-bound the TX/RX.

Any more ideas besides the motor is just dead?

callsign4223

Staff member
Yea, the 130x has an all-in-one board like the mcpx, so no separate throttle signal wire.

I might take you up on that Jesse, but I just can't believe that it wouldn't give me some sort of indication first like bogging down or not having any power.

If no one has any ideas, I might just have to give HH a call later this week. I only got it in Feb. so it should still be under warranty.

heli-maniac

if HH dose not take care of you i know place to send the board to be fixed lot cheaper than a new one
mine is there right now getting fixed hope to have it back this week

callsign4223

Staff member
Not sure, maybe something over heated because when I threw a battery in it today to test before calling HH everything was working fine.

xokia

Not sure, maybe something over heated because when I threw a battery in it today to test before calling HH everything was working fine.

Sorry that question was for Jesse. The spot above the power transistor for the main motor on mine has split the heat shrink from getting hot. Still works fine though, so over heating is a possibility.

heli-maniac

Sorry that question was for Jesse. The spot above the power transistor for the main motor on mine has split the heat shrink from getting hot. Still works fine though, so over heating is a possibility.

sory didnt see it
a trace or something broke on it
just got the reply on the boards are on the way back
and he went ahead and fixed both boards and upgraded the bec on both to help out the servos and all it cost was 25.00 and the shipping to them
wow i do have some luck

xokia

sory didnt see it
a trace or something broke on it
just got the reply on the boards are on the way back
and he went ahead and fixed both boards and upgraded the bec on both to help out the servos and all it cost was 25.00 and the shipping to them
wow i do have some luck
Burning a trace would mean overloading the circuit (pulling to much current) Fixing a trace wont prevent that from occuring in the furture so its important to understand why that happened. You could add an additional wire on the supply side and load side that would solve the problem. Assuming the transistor can also dissipate the heat from the additional load. Anyway I dont want to get to technical but hopefully your problem was solved $25 is pretty reasonable.

heli-maniac

dont think it was burned this happened after a very hard crash didnt find it till i put it all back together in the new extreme frame
and the back up board i sent them just in case the main board was broke and couldnt be fixed they fixed for free it just wouldnt bind

xokia

dont think it was burned this happened after a very hard crash didnt find it till i put it all back together in the new extreme frame
and the back up board i sent them just in case the main board was broke and couldnt be fixed they fixed for free it just wouldnt bind
I see......... how do you like the xtreme frame? I'll be looking to you to provide feedback on it. I'm interested in how the engine mount holds up under abuse as well as the rest of the frame. I was always cracking engine mounts with the HP08 with the stock frame.

Top Bottom