1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Micro Blade 130s Int/3d Full Throttle

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by toXicRC, May 17, 2019 at 2:45 PM.

< Throttle And Tail Lock Loss.. | Hk Assault 700 >
  1. toXicRC

toXicRC New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi

I have just recently got into RC Helicopter flying after buying a cheap Gyrocopter...I wanted something with a bit more power so I bought a Blade 130s. (I know this isn't a beginner helicopter, but I am taking small steps for now)

I have set it up correctly as it was an RTF version and done what the manual suggested

The problem I am having (and I was lucky to be holding the helicopter at the time), - when I switch from normal mode into intermediate or 3D - it just went full power and lift even though the throttle was at zero.

When switching back down to normal the rotor/blades powered down, I then tested the throttle on normal, and it works as expected.

What could be causing the helicopter to full throttle in them modes when the throttle is at zero? Is this normal for then modes?

I have just ordered a DX6e Transmitter but it won't be delivered until Monday so I'm reluctant to try adjusting values on the basic RTF transmitter that I got with the 130s.

If you need any more details I will be happy to provide.

Thank you

2. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    So you need to check your throttle curve and your pitch curve. Throttle should look something like 75 75 75 75 75, and your pitch curve should look like 0 25 50 75 100 for that switch position. If its not that then make it so.

Once that's done your heli will spool up to that throttle curve. So its going to ramp up to that head speed. Your pitch will go through the negative to positive range.

< Throttle And Tail Lock Loss.. | Hk Assault 700 >