FBL Gyro Binding Vbar

Isca 64

Hi all trying to bind a Vbar Blueline with 2 Spektrum satellites and getting nowhere. Any help appreciated.

Tony

Staff member
Wish I could help, but I have no experience with the vbar. But, here is a bump so that others can see the thread and hopefully help out.

Smoggie

I've setup many Vbars with Speky sats. The procedure is as follows:

1. Power up Vbar and connect by USB to PC and start up Vstabi software
  2. Go into setup wizard
  3. In receiver tab select Spektrum Satellites DSMX (11ms if your Tx supports 11ms)
  4. Press the 'Bind' button that appears
  5. Quickly power cycle the Vbar by unplugging and re-connecting the battry (must re-connect as quick as possible)
  6. The satellite LEDs should now flash indicating bind mode
  7. Start up Tx in bind mode and it should bind
  8. Job done!

If it doesnt work you might not be re-connecting the power to the Vbar quick enough or you might be holding the Tx too close to the receivers (should be a couple of yds away)

Isca 64

Thanks for the replies but it seems that the Vbar has died a death. I can't get it to talk to the computer or bind, so I'm moving to a different FBL unit.

Smoggie

Have you installed the Vstabi software and device drivers on your PC? Vbars are very reliable units, it would be very unusual for it not to work at all. Usually it's a driver problem on the PC.

If you are stuck I'd be more than happy to test it for you. I'm in the UK so post would not be much.

Isca 64

Yeah, I've loaded the software and drivers but I can't make any headway with it. Let me have your address and I'll post it up. It would be good to get it tested. Thanks, Isca.

Top Bottom