EDF Binding UMX Habu EDF Micro to Dx6i with panic mode ability.

Robbins0172

Hey all,

I just got a Habu S Micro EDF jet, and am super excited to fly, but it seems when pairing it, the panic mode doesn't appear to do anything.
Does anyone have a suggested program flow I should use to get that ability with the dx6i?

Thanks!
Steve R.

Tony

Staff member
Did some reading on this (I have the Habu micro as well, just not this one. I want this one lol) and it seems once your Tx is set up, everythign else is automatic. Just make sure you have the mix in there that they request. below is a screen shot of the manual on the DX6i. Hope it helps.

....jpg

....jpg

Robbins0172

Did some reading on this (I have the Habu micro as well, just not this one. I want this one lol) and it seems once your Tx is set up, everythign else is automatic. Just make sure you have the mix in there that they request. below is a screen shot of the manual on the DX6i. Hope it helps.

View attachment 14578

Thanks Tony!!

I actually went out earlier because I didn't know if I would get a response so quickly, so thank you for that! Sucks that when I went out, I was able to get off the ground and control it pretty well without the panic recovery working but the wind gusted out of nowhere and caused it to go away from me and hit moderately hard, just cracking the nose. I came home, saw the response, glues my plane using so low temp hot glue, (because the CA I have on hand eats styrofoam, and its actually back to normal, and with a stronger than stock nose area.

Anyway, after programming it the way you advised, it seems to be working pretty well.

AWESOME PLANE, FAST, LOUD, AND GRABS THE ATTENTION OF EVERYONE AT THE PARK!!!!! GET ONE!!!

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, mine is in about 3 pieces after a crash. I was coming in for a landing and this thing just floats forever! I had to pull up to miss a grill (BBQ) and when it came back down I saw that there was a hood on the side of a car. I tried to flair again but belly flopped it onto the hood. Broke the wing and broke the nose.

But as you did, a little hot glue and she will be right back up in the sky if I can ever find time to fly the poor thing lol. I have the AS3X on mine, it just doesn't have the bail-out feature or self level. And yup, they make a sound all their own, that's for sure.

Now all we need from yours is some video!!! Hint Hint... :rules: :chuckles:

Robbins0172

Was hoping to get some footage this evening, but after the winds are starting to settle, now I'm seeing clouds and its beginning to look a lot like rain :( so, I may have to forego until tomorrow.
I will get footage of the Habu, and the Delta Ray that I have upgraded engines in now, which also screams like a bansee when I fire it up.
I'll be back when I have footage.

Top Bottom