250 binding issues

JeffThistle

I have a blade 250 cfx and i am unable to bind it to my dx6e. I put the binding plug in, plug in flight pack, turn on my transmitter with bind button pressed and i keep getting binding failed. Any ideas as to what is going on?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sorry for that :( but hang in there because I know a few members have blade helis that will chime in when they can.

buel williams

I have a blade 250 cfx and i am unable to bind it to my dx6e. I put the binding plug in, plug in flight pack, turn on my transmitter with bind button pressed and i keep getting binding failed. Any ideas as to what is going on?
You can try distance trick at least 3 feet away and sometimes up close.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Have you calibrate the ESC by turning your TX on and raise the throttle stick all the way up plug in heli wait for beep/sound to stop then drop the throttle stick all the way down then un plug heli. Try that :thinking:

JeffThistle

Have you calibrate the ESC by turning your TX on and raise the throttle stick all the way up plug in heli wait for beep/sound to stop then drop the throttle stick all the way down then un plug heli. Try that :thinking:
No change, but if the heli is not bound having the throtle up wont affect the esc?????? I'm not sure

Top Bottom