Other binding help

aftermath431

I been trying to bind and also set the fail safe on a 1/16 2.4Ghz Exceed RC ThunderFire Nitro Gas Powered RTR truck. The transmitter uses 4 AAA batteries, while the receiver takes 4 AA batteries. I'm using two different brands of batteries. one brand in the transmitter and another brand in the receiver. All are NIMH . Same batteries just different brands. batteries are brand new and fully charged. the Excess brand transmitter I'm not sure if a light is suppose to come on when turned on but but there is no light coming on. When i turn on the receiver the light blink red on it. And when I press the fail safe button on the receiver nothing happens the red light blink rate on the receiver stays the same. The directions say it should start blinking rapidly when pressed but that isn't happening. When I try to set the binding it does start blinking rapidly like the directions say it should but it will not bind the receiver and transmitter. The directions say it should stop blinking and stay a constant red when the binding is complete. I left it blinking rapidly for 10 mins and have tryed several times but the light never when to solid. what can be wrong our how can i get the binding and the fail safe to work. I'm Wondering if the transmitter is broke and if I can take it apart to see? Here is a link to the transmitter and the truck I bought. Any suggestion on what could be wrong wold be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry here is the link to the truck/transmitter- http://www.nitrorcx.com/51c863-savared-24ghz.html

Derek

I'm more of a plane and helicopter guy but I am looking for a manual for your truck right now. I'll see if I can come with some answers for you.

Top Bottom