600 bind my 550

Rico

hallo all, im trying to rebind my helis, but thy wont bind, my TX is a spektrum DX6, and my sats on the heli's are spektrum DSM X, and the setings in the tx are set to DSM X, my sat's are hooked up to a ikon gyro, and it all had been working once, but now i cant make it work again, any one know what i might do wrong ??

i have 2 450 with the same problem :(

any advice would be helpfull thx

Rico

Tony

Staff member
Lets run through the procedure.

First, plug the bind plug into the gyro/Rx in the bind port, then power on the gyro/rx. Satellite(s) should start flashing

Turn on your Tx and select the proper model for what you are trying to bind.

Go to the Bind menu and click "Bind" (make sure your Tx is 3-5 feet from the aircraft and the antenna is pointing AWAY from it)

The Tx should tell you that it's binding, then what it bound to (dsmx or dsm2, 22ms or 11ms)

This should be it for binding.

Rico

Hi tony, thx for reply, i have tryed all that, execpt for the antena pointing away from the bird, i will try that to morrow and see if that helps, but wht should the antena point away ??

Tony

Staff member
If the Tx is too close, or the antenna is pointing directly at the model, it could be in a brownout area. All binding should be done at least 3' away from the model with the antenna pointing away. It has always worked for me anyway.

Rico

ok i will try that to morrow, and if that dont work i might have to delete all setings and start all over again :(
i just dont understand why it can loose the signal on all 3 heli's

Tony

Staff member
I hate to say it, but this could be a Tx issue if it all happened at once, and you didn't do it (not saying that you did).

Top Bottom