Bill

Bill

R.I.P.
I have been in and out of modeling, mostly in, for 68 yrs. A lot of the electronic and electric has passed me by,but I would like to catch up at least a bit.
Glow has always been my mode of power. .049-1.00cc primarily from .45 to .60.Love to build but dont like to cover. Have some problem with my balance
so flying rc can present problems. Live in Tennessee so weather can be very good or bad.

Lee

Welcome Bill. With all your years of knowledge, we look forward to seeing your models and getting help and advice from you. And anything you need help with just let us know.
Cheers Lee

Graham Lawrie

Hi Bill, welcome to the site. It is for experience like you have that guys like me join forums like this:) Look forward to sharing and learning:) All the best from Scotland UK.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Bill, welcome to our little home away from home. It's great to have you here.

I know what you mean about covering. I hate it as well. Just look at the Telemaster that I have not finished yet lol.

This forum started out as electric only (not by choice, that's just what everyone was flying) but now the forum is taking a turn to nitro. However, it's mostly heli's and you seem like a plane kind of guy (no offense if you are a heli guy...).

No matter what you need, we are here to help. As stated above, we would love to see some pics of your hangar.

:welcome1:

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY BILL GLAD TO HAVE YOU.... i myself am a nitro guy i have 2 nitro's a 63" EAGLE 2 TRAINER WITH A FOX .40, and a 65" NITROPLANES "MARIE" REDTAIL P-51D MUSTANG WITH A MAGNUM XLS .91 ENGINE.. although the majority of my lil fleet is electric, soon to add a B2 stealth bomber powered by a 80mm e-flite delta V 32 edf unit with a wing of between 50-70" hopefully sometime this summer.

Top Bottom