BIG Thank you

hacking45

I would first like to say a VERY VERY BIG Thank you to Tony for all the help setting up my trex 450 pro with my spektrum Dx6i you are a Jem. :star: Helicopters are new to me. and I would like to say hello to all the members

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
YELLOW!! :)

you will love it here! i was new to helis too when i came here, Tony, his videos, and people here are great, and they helped me a lot. :)

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Ah Ha! you are now a Trex450 Pro expert :) I just found out mine was shipped finally today, so I hope to build it this weekend. Welcome to the forum and all your stuff is now ours hehe.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum hacking45, I'm glad you found us. And I greatly appriciate what you said and it's my pleasure. Helping out people like you is the exact reason I started all of this. If there is ever anything we can help out with, just let us know and we will do our best. Every day we are getting more members, and the more members, the more fun, and the more "Rc-Help"! Welcome aboard!

hacking45

Thank you Tony I could have NOT sorted my trex 450 pro without your help on youtube 1/6 video was outstanding you are one patient man and a good fined :star:

Tony

Staff member
I think my kids will argue with you on that "patient" thing lmao. I should be coming out with some more videos here shortly. They will be with planes though, and not heli's, but videos nonetheless.

Tony

Staff member
Well, all of my planes are 3D planes. I have a 50" Edge 540T, 40" Edge 540 mini, 40" Extra 260, 30" Rogue 3D Bipe, then some foamies that I never fly. I also have a Telemaster that I think I will get bored with, but need to finish anyway. I need to rip off all of the covering and redo it though. I would like to put ailerons on it, but that may have to wait until later. Right now, it's about flying below stall speed hehe.

Top Bottom