Chargers Beware - Charsoon parallel board

Tony

Staff member
If you have not done this yet, take some pictures before and after you resolder the wires. I would like to see the inside of the board. Mainly because I have a Charsoon battery and you have me wondering lmao. A little worried about my battery now.

bigone5500

This board is just a single sided pcb with the connectors on one ssde and the paths on the other. Got small solder pads to hold 14 GA wire. Nothing special. I can get a couple photos if you would like to see.

Stambo

What batteries are you plugging in to it?
I have some 1s batteries that have short leads and similar plugs for various small quads and I have to be careful because they will fit in to the wrong port.
They are wired differently in the plugs.
To change them would be a nightmare as I would have to also perform micro surgery on the respective quads.

bigone5500

What batteries are you plugging in to it?
I have some 1s batteries that have short leads and similar plugs for various small quads and I have to be careful because they will fit in to the wrong port.
They are wired differently in the plugs.
To change them would be a nightmare as I would have to also perform micro surgery on the respective quads.
I have the battery that came with my ares nanos heli and a 200mah for my blade mcpx. Both have different size plugs and if I were to plug one in and connect it to the charger, it would tell me reverse polarity. So I simply switched the leads on the solder pads.

Top Bottom