Better Late than never

rjhenry

Hi, I joined the forum a while ago (didn't know I had to introduce myself :chuckles: ), didn't know what to say, but
it got over 45 today and a bunch-a-snow is gone ! so I took the trex 450 out for a spin and decided the best thing
to say is THANKS Tony.
I watched a bunch of your videos, spent a lot of winter days learning from them and she flew (well hovered) like a dream ! Now, if you could just do something about the wind. :chuckles:
I know the videos aren't easy and there time consuming so I just wanted ya to know there appreciated

CAM00151.jpg

CAM00151.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Hey RJ, welcome to the forum! Yup, you have been here for a few months, but no worry.

And it's my pleasure to help you out with the videos. I do enjoy doing them even though they do take a lot of time and sometimes money to complete. But I'm always happy to do them since they help people out. If you have any suggestions on what videos you want to see, post them up and I will see what I can do. Getting ready to start a whole new series hopefully this weekend if everything shows up by then.

welcome to RCH

:welcome1:

Top Bottom