Quad Betaflight setting

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. I just got my TBS Xracer today :lockd: I'm having problems already with the motors not spinning and my DX6 not showing any stick movement on the Betaflight program. I never use Betaflight before and I can use some help please.

Tony

Staff member
It's going to sound like a stupid question, but did you bind up your Tx to the Rx?

Tony

Staff member
Go into the configuration menu and make sure your settings are correct in there. I'm thinking maybe it needs serial turned on or something but I have no way of knowing what uart its on or what setting it needs. should say it in the manual for the FC.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Go into the configuration menu and make sure your settings are correct in there. I'm thinking maybe it needs serial turned on or something but I have no way of knowing what uart its on or what setting it needs. should say it in the manual for the FC.

I don't know what I did wrong. I went through the FC manual the way it said. I had it working but no motor spinning the first time. I walked away for a bit and came back to start all over again for the second time and now the receiver, arming and motors aren't doing nothing. I hope I didn't screwed anything up.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You may be able to use cleanflight configurator. It's worth a shot anyway.

Well so far I got the motors to spin with the program but not with the TX. Still can get the TX sticks to movement to move on the program. I also can't get the TX to recognize on computer screen. The arming isn't arming. I'll keep trying. I got all night. Any other ideas, keep them coming. Thanks

Tasajara

Have you selected the Right Rx on the ports page?

For spektrum you may need to select Serial RX on UART 2 line on the ports page tab
hit save and reboot

Now goto Configuration page scroll down to Receiver Mode and pick RX_Serial
On the same page select Spektrum 1024 under Serial Receiver Provider
Hit save and reboot

Goto Receiver tab and select Spektrum under the channel map tab.

If it still dont work try Spektrum 2048 under Serial Receiver Provider

Or maybe Serial RX on UART 3 line on the ports page tab

Hope this helps

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I thank you very much Tasajara :) I still can't get the TX to move throttle,pitch,yaw& roll on any radio or default:pissed-off: I'm tired, my head hurts and :scratchchin: I just had enough for the time being.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. :arms:Thanks to Tonys help this evening, came to a conclusion that something is wrong with the receiver of the tbs xracer :waa:. I've email mailed Heli-nation about my problem and I'll have to wait til tomorrow to get a response. Hopefully they will help resolve this dilemma. Thanks for everyone suggestions and help :smile:

Top Bottom