Best EPP Foam Suppliers In USA

Tony

Staff member
There are a few of us that are going to be building some profile planes and we need EPP foam. But, we will need something around 20 sheets of it and we will need carbon fiber spars as well. If any of you know a cheap supplier for EPP, let me know so that I can pass it along. I'm seeing some mid air collisions in my future hehe.

RandyDSok

RCFoam.com 1.3# EPP foam sheets from 3mm up to 4" thick in 36" length sizes and various widths, 1.9# EPP foam from 3mm up to 9mm also 36" lengths and various widths. They also carry EPS foam, Depron foam, carbon fiber and have a variety of rc parts as well.

FlyingFoam.com Carries 24"x36" sheets... 3mm, 4mm & 6mmsheets with 2" and 2 1/2" blocks also available.

RCSkyFlyer.com Carries 12"x12", 12"x36" and 24"36" Sheets in both 1.3# and 1.9# densities... 5mm, 6/7mm, 9mm, 15mm, 30mm and 60mm thickness's. Also carries some carbon fiber of various types ie strips/flats, rods and tubes.

EppFoam.com Various widths/lengths of block EPP foam 2" thick. They will custom cut any size according to their website.

RCPlaneBuilder.com They carry 1.3# density in 3mm, 6mm and 9mm thickness's... 24"x36" sizes.

Top Bottom