600 Best .50 Size Engine (Align 600 Nitro)

Tony

Staff member
I need a new engine for the RCH Heli, adn I want to get some opinions on what you guys think would be best for this heli. The engine that I have in it now is the OS 55HZ-H. The only other engine that I can think of that would be better would be the OS 55HZ-R. However, that is another bill to bill and a half more than the H engine.

So if you were building a nitro size bird, what engine would you put in it?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hz-r isn't worth it on 55.. Until abd unless you live on a high altitude where engine is robbed if power anywaz and wanna let the fuel demand do the "tune"

I would use 55hz .. Reasonably priced well known

If you wanna branch out.. Ys60 is a bit more power than the 55. Ys engines are harder to tune but good engines nonetheless

Or do what I am trying to do except your bird has a "big block mod" where you can change gear ratio abd such

Your frame needs stiffeners for it to work right with 90 engine .. That's all available as DIY projects explained very well or available as parts

:)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Derek

hmmmm, just a thought pvolcko....how much would you be asking for your "disused" weed eater?

pvolcko

Not much. Shipping costs would be more than the price. Would you want the whole thing or just the motor end of things? It starts and runs, but it is low on horsepower and doesn't seem to get up to speed. Ended up getting a new one as a christmas gift.

- - - Updated - - -

Hit me on PM if you are serious about wanting it. Don't want to jack the thread any more.

Tony

Staff member
Not looking to do a big block mod on this one... yet. Maybe later. More than likely I will just stick with the HZ-H motor. Seems to be about the best out there when it comes to power and tunability.

Top Bottom