FBL Gyro BeastX Plus, experience?

Andreas Nilsson

Hi!
I've been thinking about the AR7200BX but saw that the the company behind beastx gyro just released beastX plus.
I understand it does not have a built-in receiver, but other than that it ought to be a little better I guess?

Feel free to share your thoughts, positive or negative does not matter I just want to be enlightened :)

Thanks!

Admiral

There are actually two the BeastX Plus and the BeastX Plus HD, the reports I have read have all been positive, faster Piro rates and extremely stable in FFF, the HD also supports high power servos.

cml001

Yeah, spektrum has got onboard with it as well releasing their AR7300BX.. Which is the beast x plus with a built in receiver.. if I'm correct in what I read. This should be a good gyro. I'm currently using iKon on my 550, but still have the AR7200BX on the 450... I can't say anything negative about it.. SOLID gyro! So I'd expect the same with this new one.

Last edited:

Andreas Nilsson

Yeah, spektrum has got onboard with it as well releasing their AR7300BX.. Which is the beast x plus with a built in receiver.. if I'm correct in what I read. This should be a good gyro. I'm currently using iKon on my 550, but still have the AR7200BX on the 450... I can't say anything negative about it.. SOLID gyro! So I'd expect the same with this new one.

Ah cool, I did not know spektrum had one with beastx plus.
Are there any additional benefits from the spektrum version except the bult-in transmitter?

cml001

Suppose that's it.. It's a beastx that requires no rx (or sat if a 450).. So if u r using a spektrum or jr transmitter.. Just gotta bind her and fly.. The AR7200BX on my 450 just made the build experience great.. Easy set up and the damn thing works fantastic without serious tuning or the need of a PC... I cannt say anything negative about spektrum/beastx products.. Never hand an issue with any of their stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom