Other Beast X with RCE-G600

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
The other day we experience an issue with and ALIGN T600 having hard left cyclic when switched to IU2, normal and IU1 was all good. This baby has a BeastX with G600 Governor. we went thru the whole programing process on the Beast X and tested and tested and yet it still pulls left, we even reset the Gov. Well everybody and their grandma was involved in trying to figure it out and low and behold IU2 Head speed was way too high so high when you flick to IU2 it just pulls left right away. So the bird is flying and flying well, so I just want to make sure that what was figured out is the right solution even if the bird is flying. HS N: 1900 IU1: 2000 IU2: 2100 this is the current set up after all that headache. Tony! sorry there is no other section here for GOV issues. but hey it involved the Beast X. LOL Please Cut and Paste in the right section if any. Oh and by the way we had the GOV set up for N:0 IU1: 72% IU2: 75%

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
2200 seems to be the sweat spot on head speed. Gaui just started enforcing a max head speed of 2200 for their team pilots. You can go higher for more extreme flying but not really needed. 2200 will give you enough head speed to fly like a maniac if you wanted.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Ya! if i pick up a X7 i am not to sure if 2200 is needed for me. I like slow and smooth transition.. but then again i wll try and attempt some smack..lol

Top Bottom