Spektrum Beast X Flybarless Spektrum receiver

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm using a plain Jane AR 7200 in my 600! No problems with it! Works great! Now if I could get the pilot to work that well lol!

Tony

Staff member
That new Rx has a built in 3 axis gyro. I like the idea, in fact, if I was still flying heli's, I would be thinking about that. Seems to be a good price for what it is considering.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That new Rx has a built in 3 axis gyro. I like the idea, in fact, if I was still flying heli's, I would be thinking about that. Seems to be a good price for what it is considering.

You will always fly helis! Your just taking a break! He'll mines on the shelf. I have no plans of getting it off the shelf anytime soon either! Lots of sym time over winter, then we will see! Lol. Maybe look into this new RX and convert her to flybarless over winter.

Tony

Staff member
You don't have to take the flybar off the head to do this, but that is what it's made for. I have never tried the 3 axis with the FB, but I have thought about it. Should be stupid stable lol. Maybe I will put the FB back on my 450 and give it a go lol. NOT. I doubt I will ever fly another helicopter. If the plans that I have work out, I will only have to days that I can fly, and those need to be spent with the family I would think. It's true though, once you get in a truck, you can't get out of it...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You don't have to take the flybar off the head to do this, but that is what it's made for. I have never tried the 3 axis with the FB, but I have thought about it. Should be stupid stable lol. Maybe I will put the FB back on my 450 and give it a go lol. NOT. I doubt I will ever fly another helicopter. If the plans that I have work out, I will only have to days that I can fly, and those need to be spent with the family I would think. It's true though, once you get in a truck, you can't get out of it...

Are you thinking of becoming on of us again? You just have to take the family to the field with you! Get them involved. I trying to do that with my girl friend myself. Get her under the controls of my superstar! Lol she already loves driving the t maxi!

Top Bottom