General Bearings Disappears

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well while I'm waiting to here back from bangggod on the KDS, I decided to start taking stuff of my crashed 450 and go through it. I took the DFC head off and while moving things around, all seem fine. Well I decided since I have plenty of new parts, I went ahead and took the DFC head apart to replace the old parts with new. Good thing I did. Even upon inspection and everything seem tight, one of the bearings on the DFC head was completely gone. Makes no sense because there was no play in the head what so ever. So this KDS built is going to get a complete overhaul. I just want to make sure everything is working properly and parts are still there Lol.

Admiral

The whole bearing disappeared ? I've lost the cage & the balls but never an inner or outer, sure it was ever in there ?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm sorry. I didn't explain my self well. It's the thrust bearing balls that disappeared. I found a couple of bearings floating around but not all of them.

Admiral

My mistake, was a bit early for me. Sure you'll get it sorted, look forward to seeing how the Innova build goes.

Top Bottom