Batteries Battery shipping

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all, i just received 3 batteries,Genace 1200mAh,22.2v/40c 6s and they were fully charged? How do i know how long these batteries been charged? I thought batteries were to be shipped storage charge? I use some help before i complain.

Tony

Staff member
All batteries should be shipped between 3.7 and 3.8 volts per cell. If they were higher than that, then you purchased returned batteries that they are trying to pass as new and the previous owner charged the pack before shipping back. And as always, you should store your batteries at a storage charge.

IMO, if the batteries have a decent internal resistance, you should be fine. But that decision is up to you.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
All batteries should be shipped between 3.7 and 3.8 volts per cell. If they were higher than that, then you purchased returned batteries that they are trying to pass as new and the previous owner charged the pack before shipping back. And as always, you should store your batteries at a storage charge.

IMO, if the batteries have a decent internal resistance, you should be fine. But that decision is up to you.

Thank you sir, i need that information. I'm not planning to use them soon, so should i leave them alone or put them on storage charge. They are reading avg. 4.0 so i need not to worry.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I would still send the seller an email asking why they are at 4V.

Thanks Lee, i already send an e-mail stating that this is my first time dealing with them and i wasn't impressed with batteries being at 4.0 They should be careful with shipping charged batteries. Will see what happens.

Top Bottom