General battery charging

jmerl

I have two chargers for my 130x. I can use two batteries for 4 minutes and then put them on the chargers. My one charger gives me a red blinking light, the other a red and green blinking light. If I switch batteries and chargers the battery I got the red blinking light now blinks red and green ont the other charger. Is this a defective charger? Or not important and wait til lights are solid green? This is where I get confused, the blinking red and green mean its balancing and solid green means fully charged. The guy from hh says the battery is fully charged and useable ar the point it starts flashing red and green. if so, why after 4 minutes of use does the light blink red and green?

murankar

Staff member
very well could be a defective charger. After a four minute flight put a volt meter to the battery and check your after flight voltage and let us know what it is. Once we know that then we can direct you in the right way.

Since you swapped a battery and the light sequence did not move I would say bad charger. Had the lights sequence moved with the battery then I would say bad battery.

Top Bottom