Chargers Battery Charge help

SIXFOOTER

Well I finally got my ESC's and am about to go through the cal, but my battery was dead.
Charger doesn't want to bring it up, says Battery Check Low Voltage

How do I get around this?

Derek

I've heard of other people doing this method, too. It sounds "odd" to do it this way but I hear it works. Glad you got it working!!!

Slobberdog

Make sure you keep a very close eye on it if you do it this way, as it's risky, use a low charge voltage as well,

And if you can do it in an open space, not in the house just in case, stay safe be careful, please.

Graham Lawrie

That's what I have done on three or so occasions:) it has worked for me:) as Kev says you need to keep an eye on it:)

SIXFOOTER

Many years ago I was an Aircraft Electrician and spent some time in the battery shop.
This method actually made sense, the charger is not supposed to charge a battery that has fallen below a certain point. So the answer is get the battery back above that cutoff point, at least long enough to get the charger to take over.
As stated above you do have to keep an eye on them, and only push it for a minute or so.
Quickly switching modes and starting the cycle seems to work.

wolfman76

Maybe this will work on my 3s pack I had 2 cells that made it also say low voltage. The 1 cell is at 4.20 the other 2 are the ones making it read low voltage

Top Bottom