500 Batteries atlernatives for Align t-Rex 500x Dominator

TAO

Looking to buying the ALIGN T-REX 500X Dominator 6CH 3D Flying RC Helicopter Super Combo With Brushless 1600KV Motor ESC Digital Servos
from Banggood, wanted to order the batteries as well. I like the idea of the Graphene Batteries this one in particular URUAV GRAPHENE 6S 22.2V 6000mAh 100C Lipo Battery XT90 Plug for RC Racing Drone. I think it would do the job however worried about the physical size whether it would fit as it is bigger Size:168x52x48mm.
I has been a while since i flew a model this size about 20 years go before the age of electric helicopter, noisey, smokey,, over heating, gyro not as stable as todays.

RandyDSok

According to the manual on Align's website... the maximum battery size is 140mm x 43mm x 45.5mm ... found on page 20

Reactions: TAO

Smoggie

Also FAR too heavy at nearly 1Kg. The recommended packs are about half that weight. It would make the heli ridiculously nose heavy and overweight. The recommended pack is 6S 3300mAh, best stick with that, the guys who designed the heli know what will work.

Reactions: TAO

TAO

Also FAR too heavy at nearly 1Kg. The recommended packs are about half that weight. It would make the heli ridiculously nose heavy and overweight. The recommended pack is 6S 3300mAh, best stick with that, the guys who designed the heli know what will work.
Thank you

TAO

Top Bottom